Build Your Audi e-tron
Electric has gone Audi.
An Audi like every other. An Audi like no other. Meet our first-ever, all-electric SUV, the Audi e‑tron.
2019 Audi e-tron Specifications:
- 355 hp with 4,000 lb towing capacity
- Max. torque 414 lb-ft (490 lb-ft in boost mode)
- Battery capacity 95 kWh
- Full charge range 329km¹
- 0-100 km/h 5.7s
- Top speed 200 km/h (124 mph)
- Ride height can be increased or lowered via Drive Select system
- Electromechanical progressive steering
- Rapid charging reaches 80% charge in 30 minutes²
Standard equipment highlights:
- An Audi at heart delivering legendary quattro all-wheel drive
- Panoramic sunroof
- Heated front seats and steering wheel
- Audi advanced key with foot-activated trunk release
- Folding, heated exterior mirrors with auto dimming and memory
- Audi Connect navigation and infotainment
- Standard S line exterior
- Free charging at 50 Audi dealers nationwide
- Warranty 4 years/80,000 km
The electric revolution.
Debuting a completely new all-wheel drive system, the dual motor allows for unique control of each wheel. Delivering power when and where it’s needed, the e-tron delivers breathtaking performance and a range of 329km¹.
Even with its impressive range, the e-tron always looks ahead. Using the onboard route planner, which automatically updates when new charging stations become operational, the e-tron can recommend charging stops along your route.
The beauty of science.
Behind the sharp lines of the e-tron lies the science of beauty. Sculpted with passion and refined in our wind tunnel, the shape of the e-tron is as aerodynamic as it is beautiful.
The inside story.
Created first as an Audi, the e-tron interior is crafted with the finest materials and boasts futuristic technology.