Build Your Audi RS Q8
It’s not every day history is made. Today is that day. Welcome the RS Q8, the first Audi Sport SUV available in Canada.
2020 Audi RS Q8 Specifications:
- Zero to 100 km/h (62.1 mph) in just 3.8 seconds; only 13.7 seconds to 200 km/h (124.3 mph)
- Strong RS performance, high efficiency: 4.0 TFSI twin-turbo V8 with 441 kW (600 PS) at an engine speed of 6,000 rpm and 800 Nm (590.0 lb-ft) of torque remains consistent within an engine speed range from 2,200 to 4,500 rpm
- Top speed can be extended to as much as 305 km/h (189.52 mph) with the dynamic package plus
- Wide spread of the driving characteristics across Audi drive select with eight profiles, including off-road
- Mild-hybrid system (MHEV) based on the 48-volt main electrical system enables gliding with the engine switched off, fast restart and an extended stop/start range
- Combined fuel consumption in l/100 km: 12.1;
Standard equipment highlights:
- Body widening via strips: wheel arches flared up to 10 mm
- Octagonal Singleframe with RS-specific radiator grille and RS honeycomb grille
- RS exhaust system with one oval tailpipe on each side
- Alloy wheels in 22-inch or, optionally, 23-inch format
- Three styling packages add highlights in gloss black, carbon or matt aluminum to the exterior
- Nine exterior paint finishes, including one solid paint finish and eight metallic and pearl effect tones
- RS-specific content on 10.1-inch infotainment display: RS monitor with temperature monitor, tire pressure monitor and incline and g-meter display
Working together in perfect harmony, the 8-speed Tiptronic gearbox delivers the phenomenal power to the RS specific quattro all-wheel drive system. Using the launch control feature, the RS Q8 optimizes shift times and driving settings to ensure a blistering launch in any conditions.
Stop and stare.
Thanks to the optional Carbon Ceramic brakes, the RS Q8 has exceptional fade-free braking performance, on road or on track. The painted calipers, in grey, red or blue, add a not subtle hint of aggression.
Mounted within easy reach of the driver’s thumb, the RS mode button allows the driver to save 2 customizable driving profiles. Perfect for when the mood strikes, the RS Q8 will be ready.
There is no mistaking the presence of the RS Q8. Low and wide, the flared wheel arches and coupe-like roofline combine to create a road-going homage to the Q8 Sport Concept car.